Monday, March 25, 2013

The plot thickens.

time for a BRAG sesh on how awesome my husband is...giddy up!


1) On Friday he came home from spending 2 weeks in the field, AND THEN he listened to me ramble about my 2 weeks away from him in gruesome detail. That may not sound like much, but if you've ever had a spouse, or if you've ever been in the field, you know that you/they  come back tired and cranky and stanky, and I was really blessed by his listening skills. 

2) Today on the phone Kadan told me that he was selected to go to school... school to be a dog handler (think K-9 unit... for bomb sniffing dogs). Gosh, that sounds dumb... let me spice it up.
Many applied, 8 were interviewed, 2 got a spot in the school. During the interview, K was asked what his favorite animal was. He replied, "anything that I can hunt." That was the only dog-related question he got. I guess the rest was seeing if he had the correct personality for the job. During the interview, the interviewer asked Kadan about his wife. Something like, I see that you're married, but your wife's not here. What's with that?? K$$ gave him the whole spiel on how I was in school is south carolina, and the dude says, "oh, well then you're going to like this... The dog handling school is in NORTH CAROLINA"...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

GOD IS AWESOME. we are blessed.

My husband rocks and got selected to go to special training in North Carolina for 8 weeks.... That's two months... Two months of being 4 hours away from my husband! I AM STOKED. He leaves Germ on May 4th. I'm pooping my pants with glee. 

now for a sappy love shot, because we have them and that's how i feel.







1 comment:

  1. Hallelujah! God answers prayers . . .ALWAYS! Congrats to Kadan! I'd better send gas $$$.

    ReplyDelete